Sunday, March 23, 2014

100 pound party

I'm a little late on this post but my amazing friends threw me a party to celebrate my 100 pound weightloss. It was over the top and so much fun. There were "skinny" cocktails and healthy snacks. The guests brought pictures of things that weigh 100 pounds. It was so funny to see things that weigh the equivalent of what I've lost. Some of these include a 2 month old horse, a male deer and a huge missel. So glad I don't have to carry around that weight with me all the time anymore! The highlight of the party was an amazing photo book they made of my blog and my journey. It is priceless and such a great gift! I am blessed and have the BEST friends!
The hostesses.

My book!


My best friend!




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've read your blog from beginning to end. Curious how you are doing with the weight loss journey a year later!

    ReplyDelete